Stylish in its simplicity, powerful in its delivery. The Mira Coda Pro EV is designed to make a quick impact. With its intuitive installation and intelligent safety features, it’s the smart choice for professionals and consumers alike.
Custom control – Create your ideal shower with separate temperature and flow controls. Perfection, every time.
Family-friendly features -Keep showering safe for all the family with thermostatic temperature control, innovative Cool Shield™ technology and maximum temperature stop.
Ultimate compatibility – Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences -90mm showerhead delivers a wide water stream for extra indulgence, featuring rub clean nozzles to help keep your shower looking sharp.
Feel more – Relax. Revitalise. Rejuvenate. Make the most of your shower with Mira Magni-flo™ technology, delivering 3x more flow – even at low pressures.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
Installer Product Features
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression joints with pipes, ¾” connection to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No – hot left, cold right only
- Pipe centres: 150mm
Benefits for your customer
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Front of tile installation system
- Slide bar with adjustable fixing centres (400-510mm)
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows offer rising, falling or horizontal entry points 1.1712.002
Product Approvals & Installation Film
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved