It’s important to us that you’re happy with your Boiler & Bathroom purchase.
We work very hard to ensure that your Boiler & Bathroom products reaches you in perfect condition, if for any reason you find any items damaged please contact us immediately.
- Authorise your return through via email or telephone on the Boiler & Bathroom website.
- Wrap the item in the original packaging clearly marking your return number on a separate sheet. As part of returns process you can download a return note. Do not mark your original packaging.
- Send the item back to our offices.
- Once our office receives your return we will begin processing.
- Your refund can take up to 14 working days from date of us receiving your order.
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense.
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods. Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us page.
- You may be required to supply photographs of any damaged items you cab upload these to site as part of returns process.
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
A Few Things to Note
- Please make sure that only dispatched order can be returned.
- If you would like to return an item to us we will arrange your credit card / PayPal account to be credited.
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return.
1. Order Cancellation
We hope that your purchase is exactly what you wanted, however we understand that occasionally, an issue may occur with your chosen items. Parts may be faulty or damaged, or you may simply not wish to have the particular product any more. Should this be the case, our customer service team is here to help you. You have the right to cancel your order at any time before the goods are dispatched or within 30 days of receiving them.
You can notify us of your intention to cancel either by email, telephone or in writing. It is recommended however, that you contact us either by phone or by via email as we cannot allow for any delays in mail deliveries by your chosen carrier.
Cancellation and Return of Goods
Please note: : Please arrange for a courier, or alternatively, you can leave your returns in person at our office.
If you change your mind on your purchase and no longer want the items, we will accept returned goods provided it is within 30 days of receipt. You will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this. All cancelled goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a re-sellable condition. We will not accept or refund any items that are damaged whilst in your possession or in transit back to us.
2. Return of Faulty Goods Received
We ask that customer fully inspect all products received on the day of delivery. To ensure a speedy resolution, we must be notified of any items that arrive faulty or damaged within 48hrs of receipt. We will then advise the next course of action, we will contact you and either arrange collection, ask for goods to be returned back to us or disposal of goods, never dispose of goods without our notification. Should we request that you send goods back to us, we ask that you include a receipt for any postage costs that you may incur so that we may refund the full cost of postage. During the process of inspecting, we do ask that any damage be reported as soon as possible to ensure a quick and effective resolution, however damaged goods reported within 30 days are subject to your usual statutory rights.
3. Warranty & Guarantees
All products from Boiler & Bathroom come complete with a minimum of 12 months Manufacturers Guarantee, many products are listed with periods longer than 12 months, in these cases the period listed is still a Manufacturers Guarantee. Should any of your products develop a fault during the manufacturer's warranty period we still ask you to contact us initially, we will then advise you on the next steps. Different manufacturer's have different procedures for dealing with faults, on some occasions we will deal with the replacement of goods on their behalf, some companies will only deal with customers direct so we will provide you with all the relevant contacts and information, they will then arrange repair, replacement or advise alternative procedures.